Saturday, November 10, 2012

How Can I Not Be Grateful?

Posted by azimallaudin at 2:58 AM
Day 18 in Hospital Serdang

Why am I warded? I'll share every detail in other posts (perhaps Day 1 or 2) later.

Despite being warded for 18 days today, I feel ever so grateful. Why? Being sicked is not good, worse is when it involves lives of others (and in my case, my baby's life). But then I am still grateful I have been receiving support and in some kind of way I feel loved by so many people: family and friends.

How Mama has never failed to come and visit me in the afternoon and evening with a lot of food stocks just to make sure I will never be starving... Thanks so much Mama :)

Bapak, who will try his best to come in the afternoon and evening or whenever he has time and as long as he's not out of town for work... Who will bring along biscuits and anything I can munch :D Thanks so much Bapak

My dearest husband... who despite being thousand miles away, will take a bus on the weekend just to see me... Bring me breakfast, lunch n dinner... Who provides unconditional support and love... Who always ready to get his shoulder wet with my tears... Who never failed to listen to whatever complaints and requests I have... Who provides hugs and kisses when there are no words that can make me feel better or comfortable... and the lists will continue until forever... Thanks so much Love ;)

To my family: my sister, my sisters in law, my brothers, granny, aunties, cousins... Thank you so much for all the food, attention and prayers from all of you...

To my lovely ladies, Yaya and Rad: Who try hard to make themselves available in the afternoon during lunch hour and weekends (and brought along pizza and chocolates) ... You ladies are the greatest friends anyone can ever asked for... Thanks so much...

To my friends who provide support through FB, phone calls and messages and other forms... Thanks so much.

Trust me, every prayer and wish do make me feel stronger and more focus to fight back...

I might not be able to thank everyone individually... I am sorry if I have missed anyone in this note...


Love,
Azim and Baby :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Believe, I Share Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos